Tuesday, December 9, 2008

preggers...

Yes I am expecting child Number 3. It sounds crazy...I just started feeling sick these past two weeks. It is no fun being sick. I just hope it doesn't last much longer. I am excited to go to my new Doctor, although they cant get me in in till Dec 30th. So I am getting anxious. I usually wait a while to tell people but I was too excited. I sure told people right away. It would be nice to have a boy, but another girl wouldn't be bad either. Harlee is very excited, she asks me everyday, when is your tummy going to get big, and when is the baby coming out. She is very interested in the whole thing, it is very cute. It is crazy to think I am going to have three kids. I just might go crazy. But its too late for that. I just cant wait to find out what I am having, either way I have names picked out. I just want to go shopping.....

6 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so excited for you!! :) Congrats and I can't wait to meet my new little nephew or niece!

Abby said...

I *thought* you said something about being pregnant in my blog a few weeks ago but thought maybe I made it up. Horray! Congrats, little lady! Babies are the best.

woodsfam said...

I'm so excited for you! Hope you start feeling better, when you do call me so we can hang out:)

Meg said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Sorry you've been feeling sick. Hope it goes away soon and you can focus on the fun. :)

Hannah said...

Congratulations Emily! That's wonderful news. Here's to a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy!

Colburns said...

congrats guys! being sick is not fun at all though I sure don't miss that at all!

Followers