Harlee got the Kid of Character award at school on Friday. It was a special award only one person in her class got. It is for displaying outstanding respect, responsibility, caring, citizenship, fairness and trustworthiness. She wasn't sure what it was. She said mommy why did I get an award. It was so special. We framed it for her and she said lets hang it in my room. Harlee you are such a good example to everyone around you. I am so lucky to have you as a daughter. I love you so much.
5 comments:
Yay Harlee!!! Good job! She is a great helper and so responsible! I am very proud of her too!
Now don't laugh when I tell you this, but we actually went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa this year. It was awesome because there was no line, and the picture is totally free! I hate paying 20 dollars at the mall because my girls are always making horrible faces and you have to wait in line forever! Way to go Harlee!!
She is such a great girl! Congratulations, Harlee!
What darling girls!!!
Congratulations on the countdown Emily! Love to you all,
Aunt Ilene
What a cool award, she was probably very excited! This is Julia by the way, Jimmy's wife. I'm glad I found your blog, it's always fun to see what people are up to!
Post a Comment