So sorry I have been such a slacker. I have been busy crazy with school and being lazy preggo. I am now 5 1/2 months along. And we are having a BOY! We are so excited! I can't decide on a name, but still thinking. Harlee is getting so big. She still loves the fact that I am pregnant and can't stop touching my growing belly. Gracee is so smart and learns new things everyday. She is looking more like her daddy everyday.
We are going to California for Spring break. The girls are so excited to play at the beach and see Shamu and Mickey mouse. I will have to keep you updated on how much fun we are going to have. I lost the usb cord for my camera, so it might be a while before I have pics, but I am sure I will take a ton.
3 comments:
Yay for you and having a boy! now that i have a girl I think that boys are way easier! We will see what you think
Yay! Fun to have you "back!" Hope you're doing well and feeling well. Congrats on having a boy. How fun! Have fun in CA this week.
Yeah! I'm so glad for the update. Make sure to post your Disneyland adventures. And be safe!
Post a Comment