Thursday, November 13, 2008

Carrie Underwwod




We got to go to see Carrie Underwood Friday night. It was awesome!! My borther -in-law got tickets for his wifes B-day. He got 4 so we can go. We had great seats. We all forgot our camras so that sucked. Oh well we had fun anyways. Thanks Mike and Casey!!!

4 comments:

Memmotts said...

she was here last month and I was so bummed because the concert was on Sunday. :( Jealous....

Colburns said...

I love Carrie Underwood she is so down to earth! Yes my friend is just starting out and would love any practice she can get. Right now she is only charging 50$ She just took our family pics. Her name is Shauna Foliaka and her web page is thatsitphotography.blogspot!!

woodsfam said...

Friday is good for me, just name the time and place and I'll be there!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Hy Emily! I wrote to Linae telling her that Melanie and I are in the Mesa area and would love to see any of you guys that are in the area while we are here, if you have some extra time and would like to get together give me a call. We can just stop by to say hi or we can maybe go to dinner or something. Let me know! 801-472-2986

Followers