Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Halloween 2011


halloween was a lot of fun this year. Eventhough daddy was gone hunting, we still had fun and the kids got a ton of candy. I love these kids!
Tvvj3WevTMI/AAAAAAAAAfk/uo2QrWzvuRU/s1600/IMG_1151.JPG">
Kingston was a pumkin. He was so excited to be a pumpkin. He calls pumkins "pumpkin patch". He said were is my pumpkin patch talkng about his bucket of candy. He was not shy and went to every house and said trick or treat with a big smile. He was so much fun!!

Harlee was Princess Tiana. She looked even pretter than Tiana. She was so excited to go trick or treating. And since Chris was gone hunting she was so good about making sure her mommy was ok. I had terrible contractions as we were walking around and she was ver concerned. I love her so much. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know.

Trick or treat... Gracee was a beautiful witch this year. She was the pretiest witch I had ever seen. She had a lot of fun geting candy and was very helpful with Kingston.

No comments:

Followers