Sunday, October 16, 2011

baby number 4... it's a Girl

praying baby
Princess #3, baby #4....its a girl

We were all so surprised to see the results on the ultrasound that it was a girl. Gracee said, "see I knew it was a girl". SHe was very excited. We are all excited to meet the little princess number 3, baby number four. It has been a different experience this time around. Still got the morning sickness, just as bad. At my 18 week u/s we learned I had a complete placenta previa. I was put on pelvic rest and light bed rest with no lifting and working out. it was very stressfull the last 10 weeks, i was good and listen to the Dr. Chris was very good at helping and was very supportive. The scariest part for me was to learn that I would have to do a C-section at 36 weeks.
Needless to say we are very excited and feel very blessed to hear at my 28 week u/s that it has moved and I no longer have CPP. my dr wants to do another u/s in a few weeks to make sure it doesnt move back. I am just so very happy that it moved and I dont have to stress. This little princess is a special girl and I know she is going to be trouble already ;)

1 comment:

Followers