








ok I am back. Been very busy lately, ok and lazy. Just going to school, babysitting and trying to take care of my house and family. Harlee is turning 6 in 2 weeks, I cant believe how old she is getting,. Witch means I am getting old :(. well We went to California for spring break. It was a lot of fun. We saw Mickey Mouse and the kids had a blast. even Kingston loved the rides and all the characters. oh how I would love to live in california. The beach was so much fun. and it is always nice to see my long lost bff Amberlyn. I need to concentrate on school and taking the Hesi so I can get on the waiting list for the rN program. I am such a slacker. Oh well! SO I will try to post more often but cant make any promises. Bye bye for now!
1 comment:
I love your pictures! I am so so very glad you had a great time! :) hopefully we can go with you next time
Post a Comment