Between Harlee starting school, birthday parties and family get togethers, We have been busy. Kingston is now 4 months next week. He is sleepignt hrough tthe night. Harlee is enjoying school making a lot of firends. Gracee is enjoying her little brother and mommy time when he naps. Its fall time, my favorite time of the year, and its 92 degrees outside. Hens Gracee palying with her friend Kilie in the pool. Well I have been busy with family, school, and trying to find a seasona job to pay for Christmas. Chris is still working on his truck and enjoying the slightly cooler weather. He is currently applying at any PD that is hiring. He hopes to become a pD by next year.Well I will update more later...
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
life..
Between Harlee starting school, birthday parties and family get togethers, We have been busy. Kingston is now 4 months next week. He is sleepignt hrough tthe night. Harlee is enjoying school making a lot of firends. Gracee is enjoying her little brother and mommy time when he naps. Its fall time, my favorite time of the year, and its 92 degrees outside. Hens Gracee palying with her friend Kilie in the pool. Well I have been busy with family, school, and trying to find a seasona job to pay for Christmas. Chris is still working on his truck and enjoying the slightly cooler weather. He is currently applying at any PD that is hiring. He hopes to become a pD by next year.Well I will update more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture of Kingston under the blanket!! :) Its so cute! wall worthy, Im so glad you posted! yay!
Wow! You are busy! you all look great though. enjoy your favorite season. love, abigirl
Hi Emily, I am thinking maybe you are the same Emily that emailed me (Emily Mccoy?) that knows the Colburns? I sent you an email if that was you, if not, here are my available dates--
http://headfirstphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/fa-la-la-la-la.html
Post a Comment